Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Couple of Random Videos from Korea - 2014



There was a huge construction site next to our hotel in Seoul and every morning I would look out to see this. It happened around 7:30 am. Rocketman experienced the same thing every morning when he worked in Korea. It was fun to watch.


I also happened to catch an episode of "Best" on the television while we were there. It is one of my favorite shows. It highlights people doing amazingly talented things. This show is actually how I found my Korean miniature teacher when she was featured on the show. I would love to meet this couple some day.

I have one more post and that will wrap up our latest trip to Korea. When I started blogging the trip, I was really surprised at all we did and how many blog posts it took me to share it all with you. We are planning our next visit in Fall 2015. It's another one of my favorite times in Korea. 

Rocketman just found out that "I Am A Singer" is returning for a new season. It was one of our favorite things to watch when we lived in Korea. Every Sunday night at 6 pm, you would find us glued to the television. Rocketman said that it was time to move back to Korea and I agree:)  Here are two of my favorite songs from the series:


I had never heard of Kim Kyoung-ho and Kim Yeon-Woo until this series. Boy, I was missing some amazing singers. I still get chills when I watch this video.

And when I watch this video. I loved Kim Bum-Soo before he was on "I Am A Singer" but after the series and seeing him in concert, I am a forever fan.
Until next time Korea. This is me and my bodyguard. He was always so protective of me and having a Master Tae Kwon Do as your friend isn't too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...