Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chilbo (Korean Enameling) Class #8

 This week at chilbo I got to meet Nan's daughter.  She was on her way home from school.  She is 15 years old.
I also was finishing up this piece.  It still needed one more firing.  Nan asked me if I wanted to enter a chilbo competition.  I had already decided to have this piece framed.  I took a picture of the entry form so Hannah could tell me what I had gotten into.  I can't wait to see this next week when it is finished.

Rocketman made it home from China and we are venturing out this afternoon to see the cherry blossoms which are in full bloom in South Korea.  April is probably my favorite time of year in South Korea.  Not too hot and beautiful blossoms.

1 comment:

  1. Becky, It is just beautiful, well done! I hope you enjoy the cherry blossoms.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...