Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dinner with Yeo Jung

 I met Hye Sung for dinner this week.  We have been in Korea for three months and we finally were able to get together.  Yeo Jung has started school so it makes it harder to meet.  We went for abalone shabu shabu.  The shabu shabu was great and I passed on the abalone.  They were still moving!
 This is little sister Yeo-Ryeong.  The last time I saw her, she was a little baby.  They do grow fast and she was into everything.  I'm surprised I was able to get this photo of her sitting still.
 Yeo-Jung (which means Tinkerbell in Korean) was so excited to see me.  I always bring them something from the U.S. She is looking so grown up.  She told her mom she wants to learn English and she also wants to teach me Korean.
We had a great dinner and vowed to try and meet once a month.  Time is just flying by here in South Korea.

2 comments:

  1. Becky, you don't know me from a hole in the wall but even so, I can see how happy you are in South Korea :) and I'm so very happy for you! I also wanted to say that that dinner picture is making me more hungry than I should be at this time, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment. I appreciate your comments! I'm having the time of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...