Friday, April 22, 2011

Chilbo (Korean Enameling) Class #9

 My chilbo piece was framed and is ready for the art show.  It is a juried show so it will be interesting to see if I am accepted.  I've never done anything like this so I'm pretty excited about it.  The deadline is May 27th and I will find out if I'm accepted the first week of June.
 She also had other pieces that had been framed.  This one is by her painting instructor.
 These next two were pieces done by students.

 This is Nan, my chilbo teacher, with a new apron made by a local artist.
 She also LOVES taking my camera and taking pictures of me.
This is my chilbo piece from this week. It's a cat. I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I have been a silent lurker of your blog for a few years. In fact, the first polymer clay project I made was one you did on Carol Duvall's show.

    Your finished chilbo piece is wonderful. Whether it's accepted in the juried show or not, you should be very proud.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...