Sunday, August 23, 2009

Toys


The craft world never disappoints when it comes to toys. I recently discovered the Zutter Bind-It-All on the Internet and had to find one. It is a binding machine which I can use to make my own photo albums, notebooks, calendars... anything you can think of that needs binding.

On a mission, I got into my car and I was off to my local Michaels store. I immediately headed for the scrapbooking aisles and carefully walked up and down looking carefully for it.. I finally asked a clerk and she went into the storage area to see if they had any. I waited for awhile which was no problem since there is always something interesting in a craft store. She came back with a similar machine made by Provo Craft. I had my heart set on the Zutter so I thanked her and left to drive over to the JoAnn store which was only a few blocks away.

JoAnn's turned out to not carry any binding machines. I was disappointed and more determined than ever to find one. I searched on eBay and found one that came with a lot of extras (love that). You can also find videos on youtube on how to use it.


While I was in a spending mood, I decided to add the Zutter Dreamkuts. It cuts paper into 100 different sizes. I also found this on eBay. I want to make my own Christmas cards this year and this will help me out tremendously. I didn't send out many Christmas cards while living in South Korea and the ones I did send were Korean and really cool looking. I want to get started on now because Christmas will be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...