I poured them out on the kitchen table and opened each one. I took a picture of each thought and the name behind the words when provided. A few of these lovely ladies are no longer with us but I will always have their words of wisdom written especially for me.
1. Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct Thy ways - Lorraine Larson
2. Start your days with God - TP (no idea who this is)
3. Every Good Gift and every Perfect Gift comes from above.
4. Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths - Catherine Neilson
5. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths - Gunilla Bergman
6. Let your honeymoon last forever.
7. Trust in the Lord with All Thine Heart.
8. Don't be afraid to say I am sorry!
9. Take the Lord with you and he will go with you. Jeremiah 33:3
10. Keep smiling! God Bless!!! Cousin Tina Carlson
11. to my dear sister, you are the luckiest girl in the world to get a catch like that - Heige (Heidi Seyller)
12. Read the Love Chapter. LOVE SUFFERETH LONG and IS KIND - Vivian (my mom) Really mother!!! She always cracked me up.
13. Look to God first and He will direct your paths.
14. Always put God first in your life Psalms 91 - Brigadier Margaret Carlson
15. Love is patient. Be patient. - Shirley Nelson
16. If you have a fight, always make up before you go to bed. - Elsie Carlson
17. Love is kind. - Willa Mincemoyer
18. Be ye angry and sin not. Let not the sun go down upon your wrath. Ephesians 5:26
19. Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light - Ardis Berg
20. Never go to bed when you are angry with each other.
21. Keep smiling!
23. Always be kind and gentle and a loving wife you will get many rewards.
24. In all ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy path. "This really works" - Mrs. Major Alvin Nelson
26. God is love - Bibi Sorhage
27. It takes 2 to have an argument!
29. In all Thy ways acknowledge Him - Pearl Palmer.
30. Go Back to Bed
32. And the peach of God which possesses all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus - Doris Sjogren
33. Well, I don't know what to say except he should have a (not sure what it says) - your maid of honor Lisa Cook.
34. Just remember: Life is a Bowl of Cherries - Judy Larson
35. Count the happy moments only - Lezzie Sorhage
36. It's more blessed to give than to receive Acts. 20:35
I had so much fun reading all these special messages for me. After I documented each one, I rolled them up and placed them back into their capsule and into my prescription bottle. I will put it in a special place so I will always know where they are. I feel so blessed to have had these amazing women in my life.
Rocketman and I spent Saturday night in a bed and breakfast to celebrate our 35th. I am actually typing this post Thursday night before the holiday weekend. He is taking Friday off and we will explore the Arboretum in Minneapolis, a first for us. We'll have cameras posed to take some beautiful photos which I hope to use in my watercolor paintings.
I want to thank my husband for the best 35 years and I look forward to 35 more at least. I love you very much my Rocketman and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.