Monday, May 11, 2015

Maedeup Monday!

I always have portable craft projects ready to go at a moments notice. If I'm going on a trip, the first thing I pack is craft projects. It's the way I've always been. Even if I know I probably will be too busy to craft, I have something with me for just in case. But when I stayed at my mom's a few months ago to help with her surgical recovery, I completed all the maedeup projects I had prepared. Originally, many of these were projects that I had brought to and from our last trip to Korea. Fourteen hours in an airplane can really freak me out if I think about it for long. So I took the time a few days ago to make more maedeup projects to fill my crafting bag. When the bracelets are finished I'll be adding them to my Etsy site.
Last weekend was Mother's Day and although Sunday was rainy, Saturday was beautiful. This is a photo of my Mother's Day present from 15 or so years ago, a crabapple tree. It's in the perfect spot for me to see when I look out my kitchen window and it has even grown over the deck to provide wonderful shade. The tree explodes with beautiful blossoms in the Spring and in the Winter I can watch the birds eating the rotten crabapples.
          I took out my camera to snap a few photos before the rain took a lot of the blossoms away.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...