Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Crafting With The Grandboys!

When I have the grandboys I love to craft with them. This time I decided they would make a scrapbook page for their mama. She works in an office and loves to decorate the walls with artwork from her boys. Scrapbooking is one of the few crafts I didn't fall in love with but that doesn't mean we can't scrapbook once in a while.
Noah was excited to make his page and Ezra needed a little encouragement. It's all about temperament when you are 5.

Noah found some Korean hangul stickers and wanted grandpa to help him spell "gamer" in Korean. It was very important to him to get it exactly right and it was equally important to grandpa.
I made Judah's page. I printed out the photos on my home printer.
Noah's page. It was 100% done by him and he loved how it turned out. 
Ezra's page and I could not get it to rotate the correct way. He also did this page completely by himself.

It is so much fun to see the creativity in my grandchildren. They are such a joy to us and we love them so very much. My daughter loved the pages and they are proudly displayed in her office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...