Monday, February 24, 2014

Hanji Clamshell Boxes

 
I finished the Korean clam boxes last week and they turned out great. I have been running into the same problem though with finishing. I haven't found the right varnish to finish them with. It's been really frustrating. I'm almost ready to buy some from my hanji teacher and have her send it over.




My one sister in a Packer fan and the other a Bear fan so I made them each a box. But as you can see, the varnish did not play well with the hanji paper.

Grandbaby is due March 4th but she has gone early with each pregnancy. I am mostly packed ready to leave at a moment's notice but am finding myself jumping every time she texts me or calls. She is also so uncomfortable that the momma in me just wants to make it all better for her. So I wait keeping laundry up and the house picked up. Come on little one, we can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...