Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maedeup Monday!

Did you know I was in a Korean commercial while living in South Korea? I had forgotten all about it and found it on the desktop of my computer. The owner, Mr. Park, of the Delaney Agency which handled our move and any problems we ran into while living in South Korea was making a video. He knew how much I loved Korea and they needed some foreigners for the commercial and that's how I got the gig.

It was a lot of fun and you can see some of our Korean friends like Jennifer, Jeff and Vanessa. They worked for the relocation agency that Rocketman's company hired to take care of all our needs and boy, they sure did a good job.

So much so that Hellena, Hannah, Jennifer and Jeff are still very close friends. I lost track of Vanessa. Out of all these names, the only one still at the agency is Jeff.

So look closely and you will see me doing some maedeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...