Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Hanji Project

I have a lot of hanji forms from Korea and I love to do hanji. But it's all about making time for it. I've already scanned around 1000 of my parent's photos and it's been pretty time consuming but a lot of fun remembering the past. I am also taking an online yearlong painting class with Wyanne Thompson. I have taken a few of her online classes and learned so much about painting. The class is called "You and Me" and you can still sign up at any time. You can find out more details here.

I've decided my next hanji project will be to make some hanji trays. The photo above shows what the trays look like right now. I have pattern pieces which were made by my hanji teacher in Korea. I'm not sure when I will actually start it but it usually comes as a strong desire and then I put everything aside. I always seem to have many, many craft projects going on all at once and this also seems to be a common malady with crafters. I'll keep you posted with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...