Monday, March 2, 2015

Maedeup Monday!

I spent a lot of time on at my mom's working on maedeup projects. Before a trip anywhere, I sketch out ideas for necklaces and bracelets, cut the cording I need with findings and place it all into Ziplock sandwich bags. At any one time, I can have 10-50 bags ready to go. My belief is to always be prepared with crafting projects. They go everywhere with me from babysitting the grandkids (I can craft only when they are sleeping) to trips. Books are also something I bring everywhere and always too many. My daughter and my grandson have also inherited this book trait.
These are some bracelet that I just listed in my Etsy Shop. I'll share more in the coming weeks as I get them photographed and listed.
My son also got engaged to a lovely girl this week. A fall wedding is tentatively planned and I want to make them a quilt, so I've been pouring over quilt patterns and asking Amber what she likes. She will be choosing the pattern and color scheme. The only quilting I've been doing lately is Korean bojagi which is all hand-stitched, whereas my American quilting will be machine quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...