Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Sunday

was spent setting up my maedeup cording.  Originally, it was going to be in the basement but when Rocketman called me down, I knew something was up.  It turned out that there was not enough wall room so he suggested our guest bedroom.  At first, I thought that was a terrible idea but since we don't have guest sleeping over too often, it became the perfect solution.  This is the before picture.
Louie came in and was pretty curious about the room.  We normally keep the guestroom door shut.  He walked around checking the place out as I unloaded and unrubberbanded (is that even a word) bundle after bundle of cording.  I thought it would take a few hours but it ended up taking most of the day.
Here it is all finished.  I just love all the colors.  I just hope our houseguests don't mind too much.  I can't believe my crafts have truly taken over the house.  I wouldn't have it any other way but I wouldn't ask Rocketman if I were you.
                                    Louie ended up here in our bedroom.  He's got it tough.

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of cording!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh, don't tell Rocketman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm intrigued.... what's it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, it's the cording I use to do maedeup (Korean knotting). I have a book out on it that you can find at Amazon. There is also a button directly to the book on the right side of my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...