Monday, June 17, 2013

Maedeup Monday!



What's the Constant Crafter going to do while on a roadtrip?  Maedeup!!! I brought a bunch of bracelets that I had cut the cording for and hadn't taken the time to make. I'm one of those girls that has to keep my hand busy doing something. I had so much fun making these.
                                       Rocketman was blown away by the colors.
You can find them in my Etsy store and in honor of Rocketman's amazing recovery I am have a sale until the end of June. Everything in my store is 20% off with the code ROCKETMAN. If you want a specific color, email me at beckymeverden at gmail. com and let me know. I've got just about every color of the rainbow.
See what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...