Monday, April 23, 2012

What I've Been Up To....Bojagi!

I started a new bojagi project using the gorgeous silk I had bought at the hanbok shop shortly before our return to the States.  It was the first time the silk had been out of the package since I bought it and now I wish I had bought more!  It is gorgeous and so easy to work with.  It's timeconsuming because you are cutting each section as you go and decide what you want.  I am also handstitching everything which also takes alot of time.
                                              Here's a closeup of the bojagi piece.
Last weekend my niece had a garage band concert in my sister's garage.  Rocketman and I went over to check it out.  We found out quickly that we aren't cool anymore (I think that happened a long time ago).  We didn't stay very long because Rocketman was unconfortable with all the stares.  We were clearly the oldest there by a few decades.  I did manage to video one song before Rocketman dragged me out.  It was wonderful seeing all the creativity!

Have a listen:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're right about that fabric being gorgeous. Oh! To be able to work with something like that...

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...