Monday, November 11, 2013

Maedeup Monday!

I have really been getting my hanji (Korean papercrafting) on and I had bought a bunch of key chain hanji forms from my Korean hanji teacher. The key chains were a perfect canvas to add some maedeup and I made a jamjari (dragonfly) maedeup for each keychain. To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten exactly how to make a jamjari maedeup but luckily I have videos of all the knots with my maedeup teacher, Su-Mi demonstrating them for me.
I have these available in my Etsy store and until Thanksgiving, I am giving a 20% discount on everything in my store. Just use the code THANKS to receive the discount. These key chains are a great and unique gift for anyone in your life.  Once they are gone, they are gone until I return to Korea and pick up some more forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...