Tuesday, June 22, 2010

South Korea - Part 10 Nami Island - Part 3


My favorite picture of the trip. A day with good friends.


After the island, it was lunchtime so we stopped at a local restaurant. I have video of lunch being made below.

We originally decided to wait for the bus.


But when it never showed, we decided to walk the 2 kilometers. See the couple with their matching couple shirts. We followed them all the way to the train station.


This hair salon is right across the street from the station. I love "Man & Womon The Cutting Room."


Who's yelling? This was a walkway around part of Nami Island. We walked the entire island which is 5 kilometers.

I got some video of the yelling ajosshi. Turns out he was Chinese, NOT Korean. His wife was standing off in the distance while he did this.


Video of that strange looking squirrel. Rocketman was fascinated by it.


This was the guy in charge of making the hot coals. It was a cool day but standing near him was like being in a furnace. I can't imagine what it would be like during a normal Korean summer day.


Lunch was fabulous and I'm glad I got some video of it.

As we pulled into the station in Seoul, the loudspeaker began playing this Beatles song "Let It Be" with Korean instruments. I thought it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...