Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crafting with Noah


I try to have some crafty projects to do when our grandson, Noah, visits. He loves to craft like his grandma. This time we were making notecards. I had a Fiskar's heart cutter that was easy to use and I had Noah cut a bunch of hearts out of scrapbook paper. He LOVED it. He didn't want to stop but finally his hands got a little sore.


He did a great job.


Next I had him color some notecards that I had precut and folded out of cardstock. He only made two cards and got bored so he went on to play.


I made these cards. I used a 2" contrasting strip of cardstock. I used foam tape to adhere the hearts and give it some dimension. The cream card with purple trim has some Korean hanji paper glued to it. The pink card I added panda stickers that I had bought in South Korea. I swear South Korea is the capital of stickers. A fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...