Monday, July 19, 2010

New Quilt


Shortly before we left for South Korea, I bought a quilt kit. I made the quilt while living in South Korea. I was a little nervous the first time I turned my sewing machine on as it was plugged into a transformer due to the voltage difference. But my sewing machine survived and worked just fine.


This is the back of the quilt. I have a gal who has a long-arm quilting business and she does all the quilting for me. I could never do anything like this with my sewing machine. I'll be using this quilt to keep me warm during the long Minnesota winters.

Rocketman is back to normal and back to work. He took it easy all weekend although he did mow the lawn. He now is seeing pretty good out of the left eye. This is the one he had surgery on last Thursday. His prescription for is glasses is so messed up now that he popped the lens out of his left eye. I wonder if anyone will notice that at work. He can get new glasses in two weeks if there are no complications.

He is so anxious to do this but knows he has to wait. I feel so bad for him. He hasn't had normal or good sight now for 13 months. He's a real trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...