Friday, July 9, 2010

Marketfest 2010 - White Bear Lake


I found some cake on a stick at this week's Marketfest. We were going to try to get there a little early since the crowds have been steadily growing each week but Rocketman fell asleep and I got distracted (easily done). We got there just before it officially opens at 6 pm. We had to park farther than usual but walking is good especially after mini donuts.

The mini donuts stand had a "For Sale" sign on it. I thought it would be a good investment. We could make our own mini donuts whenever we want. I also told Rocketman he could retire and we could take it on the road. He just shook his head at me and off we went eating our bag of mini donuts.


This guy does amazing things with wood.

He makes these beautiful flowers. How's that for widdling.


We also saw the Cat in the Hat!
I don't know if we will be going next Thursday. Rocketman is having cataract surgery on his left eye. We may have to skip it. He is having a lot of trouble with that eye and can't see at all out of it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...