Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pillow-Making Class


I also took a pillow-making class this week at my local quilt shop. I made this beautiful scalloped edge pillow. There were four of us in the class and we got to go at our own speed. They had outlets set up for our sewing machines and also ironing boards ready to go.
The class was two and a half hours long. The time flew buy and I was thrilled with how my pillow turned out. I bought enough for two so as soon as I arrived home I made the second pillow. They look great on my bed.
Today I awoke to about 6-8 inches of snow. The snowblower started without incident and my driveway looks marvelous. They are saying we are in for a chilly week. I have another sewing class on Tuesday and my weekly knitting class on Wednesday. A busy but fun week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...