Sunday, December 12, 2010

Do, Do, Do, Lookin' Out My Back Door


This is my deck after the blizzard of 2010. We've never had the snow piled so high.


I stuck my yardstick to see how tall it was. I was shocked to see it 25 inches. I have been out since the blizzard and it's still dangerous. At the end of our street, the snow is so high that you have to pull out into the intersection to see if there is a car coming. The snow is as tall as my car.

It is also in the single digits with it -20 below at night. This means the salt that the snowplows has put down will not melt the snow or ice. That makes driving on side streets very dangerous. It's slow going if you don't want to get into an accident. The weatherman said tonight that the temps will be below normal the rest of December.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...