Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Favorite Things - Part 1

I thought I would share some of my favorite Etsy vendors. I LOVE Etsy! Cardinal in a Birch Forest Polymer Clay Pendant
These beads are made by Humblebeads.  Heather works in polymer clay and I have bought from her countless times over the years.  Her work is gorgeous.

Mr. Rudolph reindeer earrings
These were just too cute to pass up.  They are so lightweight and I can't wait to wear them. You can find her Etsy site here.

Dragonfly Fern Porcelain Pendant
Another place I've done a lot of shopping through the years, Joan Miller Porcelain.  I adore her!

Comfy mittens in the shades of autumn
Even though I'm a knitter, I couldn't pass up these darling gloves.  The color and the price was all it took.  I love them.  You can find them here.

Alphabet A-Z Children Of The World With Their National Costume 8x10 Wall Art Poster
I love this and it's perfect for a child's room.  You can find it here.

Standing Bracelet Holder Organizer Storage Display Oak
I love this bracelet holder. Now to fill mine up with bracelets!  You can find it here
Soap - Goldfish in a Bag  Soap - Glycerin Soap - Handmade Soap -
I bought this for our grandson, Noah.  I thought it was the coolest thing I had seen in a long time.  You can find them here.

SALE 6 Mrs Claus Cookies Votive Candles Vanilla Scent

I love the candles of Woodcrafts and Candles!!  I've bought lots of the votive sets and they are fantastic.  The fragrances and how long they last plus the price keeps me coming back again and again.

remarkable
The polymer clay pendants of Heather Wynn Millican just make me smile!

Wooden Hand Painted Snowman Ornament

Handpainted and soooo cute, I love these.  Steph's Keepsakes has the cutest ornaments along with other items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...