Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tis the Season....Pooping and Farting Edition

I don't know what it is about this 2012 Christmas season but everywhere I go, I find this.  Toys that poo.  These were in my local Joann's.
I found this pooping penguin at Macy's of all place.  We were in South Korea last Christmas so maybe this is nothing new to anyone else.  Poo has always been a big thing in Korea.  There are tons of children's books on it, poo stuffed animals (I have several) and even the old Korean mayor of Suwon built a "toilet house."  We even went to see it and you can read about it here.

So I thought this would be the perfect post to show off my farting Korean dolls.  My Korean girlfriend, Hannah bought them for me and sent them over.  I did a little video on them.
Here is the original Korean commercial on the dolls.  Tis the Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...