Monday, January 27, 2014

Maedeup Monday!

I finally decided to number and name my maedeup cording. It makes filling orders so much easier and honestly I should have done it years ago. The hardest part was trying to figure out exactly what some of the colors were but I tried my best.
 
Photographing each color turned out to be just as challenging and Rocketman with his magical camera ended up taking half of the pictures. My point and shoot kept turning the purples into blue among other color problems. Rocketman also had some difficulty but he pounded them out over the weekend.
Next was filling a Ziplock bag with a 5 feet hank of each color. It's kept me busy for over a week. Then I filled my Etsy store with the newly numbered stock and for the first time my Etsy store has every color.
The maedeup is kept in our guest room because frankly I don't have any room in my craft room. I sell only the 1.5mm cording in my Etsy store but also have 1mm, 2mm and more sizes of cording. I use 1.5mm mostly in my maedeup projects.

I am so happy to have finally taken the time to do this just in time for a new shipment of cording coming from South Korea. I also ordered some more hanji supplies and Hannah always adds other things. She ordered some purses from Coach so she will be getting a package too and I make sure to add some candy for her nieces and nephew.

To celebrate of excitement of accomplishing this and because each day Spring is one day closer, I am offering 20% off everything in my Etsy Shop for the week. Use the code FREEZING to get your discount. I can't believe it's 45 to 50 below zero wind chill today. They say its' been the coldest winter since 1982.  Looking forward to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...