Monday, September 20, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


Today I'm going to teach you how to add these premade garakji maedeups to your jewelry. It is so easy and so much fun. The garakji comes in three different sizes and I will have them available in my Etsy shop.

First, you need a loop turner. You can buy one at your local fabric store like JoAnn's and I also have them in my Etsy shop.

The premade garakji maedeup comes attached and just use your scissors cut them apart. Take one garakji and thread it onto the loop turner.


Take the end of the cording and place it into the hook part of the loop turner. The latch on the loop turner must be pulled open.


Use your finger to close the latch which will trap the cord.


Pull the loop turner through the garakji.


Finished. Now, wasn't that easy?


Here is what the premade garakji maedeup looks like in a bracelet. All the supplies are available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...