Friday, September 3, 2010

Toadily!


While mowing the lawn the last few times, the grass has been jumping with baby toads. They as so cute and I certainly don't want to run any over. They hear me coming and jump out of the way. But if they jump close to the mower, I stop mowing, try to catch them and put them out of harm's way. It may take me longer to mow but that's the way it is.
The cool front came through and today I'm wearing a sweatshirt. It's cold and blistery with the forecast saying we won't be out of the 50's today.
Tomorrow I'm hitting a flea market in Elco with my daughter. Rocketman is hoping I won't find any treasures.

1 comment:

  1. It's a blistery day here too! Have a bunch of fun at the flea market, look for old chains, vintage brass chains... vonna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...