Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane...


My living room before the movers arrived this morning. We had two movers and it took them most of the morning to pack up our air shipment. Luckily, it all fit. We leave tomorrow morning at 6am. Sister Two is taking us to the airport at that obscene hour of the morning. We fly to Detroit for an hour layover and then then 14 hour 40 minute flight to Incheon.
I am beyond excited and so grateful to be able to return to South Korea. I will appreciate every single moment spent on Korean soil. This time I know my time there will be short and the year will go by so very fast.
I'm hoping to see my favorite KPop artist Kim Bum Soo in concert! I'd also love to see Kim Jong Wook but he is still serving his military duty. But I leave you with his last video before entering the military. My next post will be from South Korea!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...