Monday, January 3, 2011

Maedeup Monday!


I bought this polymer clay pin on Etsy awhile ago. It's very easy to use a pin as a focal bead. The maedeup cording goes through the pin back and I secure the position with dorae maedeups on each side.


This necklace was the first time I used the largest diameter (4mm) cording I have in stock. It is pretty stiff and difficult to work with so I kept it simple. Su-Mi, my maedeup teacher would always demonstrate new maedeup knots using this cording.

I bought it to make garakji earrings and never got around to it. I still have plenty left to make those earrings if I can tear myself away from my knitting.

1 comment:

  1. What a nifty necklace, Becky - very cheerful! I've been enjoying this blog and also your Korean adventure one ever since you left a comment on mine yesterday - am very glad you did that. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...