Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm Feeling A Little Korea


I found this on Etsy. It's my name in Korean and I'm going wear it while I'm in Korea.


I also found this kimchi on a site called Foodzie. I'm going to see if it's just as good as the kind the ajummas back in Korea make.

Rocketman comes home tomorrow from Asia. He didn't get everything he needed to get done in Korea so I told him to stay another week but he was homesick so there was no talking him out of it.

I finished the quilts I was working on and put a call into my machine quilter. She is booked until June. She is one busy gal!

I got so messed up on my weeks that I missed an ikebana class unintentionally. I'm going to make it up when I return from Korea but I felt so bad. I've never done that before. I was living in the wrong week!

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your name in Korean is backwards! Maybe you could put a little mark on the back or something to make sure you wear it facing the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena beat me to it. Flip it around. It looks really cool though. I'm sure it'll be a great conversation starter in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helena and Sarah for pointing that out. I retook the photo.

    Creekhiker: Will be trying the kimchi after our return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...