Friday, May 23, 2014

Watercolor Class - Roosters, Chickens and Chicks

I finished up my latest watercolor class a few weeks ago but I'm having computer problems which makes it difficult to do a blog post. My HP computer keeps overheating and then just shuts down. Rocketman is going to take a look at it to hopefully fix this problem.

Back to watercolor class, this class session was on chickens. These are a few paintings done by my teacher.


I decided to do a painting on chicks. I thought it would be the easiest but I still found it quite intimidating.
Here is my finished painting. Not too terrible but I still have a long way to go. I have another sumi-e class in another couple of weeks along with training to become a Reiki Master. I'm so excited about that.
 
Also, we drive to the airport in a few hours to pick up Hannah from Korea. Hellena was suppose to come too but she fainted in Korea and needs to stay for tests. She is pretty bummed but said her next vacation she will come here. She seems to always get ill when she visits Korea and I hope it's nothing serious. She currently lives in Qatar and is a flight attendant.
 
Rocketman is taking the week off although I told him that we will be doing a lot of shopping but he doesn't mind at all.  Have a restful Memorial Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...