Wednesday, May 12, 2010

South Korea - Part 3 - Korean Kids!


I got the opportunity during our visit to go out with our favorite little girl, Yeo Jung. Rocketman had to work that day so he missed out on all the fun.

I brought her a Cinderella Barbie and she was was intrigued by the tiara.

I also got to meet Yeo Jung's little sister, Yeo Rung. We ate at VIPS which is a steak restaurant that has a great salad bar. Yeo Jung loved their broccoli soup. She had two cups.


Her mama took this picture of us.


We also went to dinner one night with Choi, my yoga buddy and his family. He brought along his granddaughter who spoke perfect English and I mean perfect. He told me that she learned on her own watching television and reading books. Rocketman and I were shocked at how well she spoke. She is really amazing and understood everything we said. She was a little shy at first but it didn't take long for us to win her over.

Here she is with her grandma!

She wanted us to come back again very soon and she wanted me to pinky swear so I did. The jewelry she was wearing was made by her mother. It never ceases to amaze me how many incredible friends I made in the two years we were in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...