Saturday, October 27, 2012

Asian Brush Stroke - Class #6

                This class was full of bamboo, koi fish, butterflies and dragonflies.  I was in heaven.
                     This was my teacher's demo and I was the lucky one to get to take it home!
                        Here are my koi fish with a few dragonflies.  They are a lot of fun to make.
                                                          My dragonflies and butterflies. 
We also reviewed bamboo again.  It was a first for the new students and a great review for the rest of us.

Rocketman raked leaves for the first time in a few years and he forgot how tiring it is.  I was so glad that he finished it up for me.  I was working on some deadlines and Christmas gifts.  At this time of year, I always wished that I had started the Christmas gifts a little soon. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...