Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Asian Brush Painting - Class #7

This week's class took place on Halloween and I left Rocketman to man the door until his teleconference at 8:00 pm.  He only had two sets of trick or treaters so I have a lot of candy for our grandson, Noah.  This week's class was all about pumpkins and mushrooms.  Again, I begin by showing the talent of our amazing teacher.
                                                         How can this not make you smile!
                                                                           Cat and mouse.
 
                                                              And of course, pumpkins.
                  
 Now for mine!  I'm still working on loading the brush properly and I seem to have too much water  on the brush which is responsible for the puckering of the paper.


We also did some review.  Tomorrow I'm off to my daughter's house to babysit Ez for the day while his Daddy spends time volunteering at Noah's school.  We also have a going away dinner that same night for Rocketman's boss who has taken a new position at the company.  I'll be going from the west side of the Twin Cities to Hudson, WI before the night is over.  I'll be one tired girl when all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...