Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Seollal!!!!

It's the year of the Black Dragon something that only occurs every 60 years.  I'm hoping for a great year for everyone.  It will be a new beginning for us with our move back to the U.S.  I haven't driven a car in a long time so that should be interesting.

Rocketman is at a photography class today and tomorrow but my Korean friend Hannah is coming down and should be here anytime.  It will be a day of great food and great conversation.  I've spent the day gathering all my hanji into one spot for careful packing by the movers and also bagging up all our liquids and gels.  They have filled a small suitcase.  I never knew we had to many until I went around and gathered everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...