Friday, June 10, 2011

It's What's For Dinner in South Korea



It's live octopus and I'm mean LIVE!  As you see in the video it's squirming all over the place.  It was one of the dishes served to us during dinner while visiting Gwangju, South Korea.  Our friend, JG, didn't know what the big deal was and demonstrated how easy it was to eat.  He said you just had to chew it well.

I swear that octopus moved for a good five or more minutes.  I didn't try it but Rocketman did and has in the past.  It's not his favorite but he doesn't mind the squirming.  I was afraid it would get stuck in my throat and I would choke.  I don't eat anything that is moving.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

  1. I like octopus but I want mine well cooked and immobile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...