Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Foam Art!

This was last Friday's project in styrofoam.
I made this photo holder in class on Tuesday.  The forms came precut so all I had to do was paint.  I thought that I would get done early since I was only painting and gluing but painting two coats took a long time and I finished only a few minutes early.

Tonight Rocketman and I have separate dinners.  He has a dinner with his work and I have a chilbo dinner.  We are going out for chicken at 8 pm.  I'm not sure who else is going so it will be a surprise.  Nan also told me that she has a new boyfriend.  He even made her some homemade green tea.  She shared with me how labor intensive it is.  I thought it was so sweet that he did that for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...