Friday, July 8, 2011

A Dandy Day in Dongdaemum

 I found myself with an empty apartment (Rocketman is in Taiwan) and an urge to shop.  It's funny how that happens when Rocketman is out of town.  The weather has been downright miserable with always a chance of rain or downpours this time of year so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to head to my favorite shopping center in Dongdaemum.  This was the first time I went by myself and it was great to be able to take my time and shop to my heart's delight.  Although, in his defense, Rocketman doesn't mind these shopping trips but he does get a little antsy after an hour or so.
 Now, let's get to the good stuff.  Look at these pendants I bought.  They are made with zippers.  I love to see this kind of creativity.





                                                                  This is a bracelet.
I love that this market offers materials for sale and also finished jewelry and crafts.  I got there about 10 am and I left about 12:30 pm.  I was hot, sweaty and tired from all my shopping.  It does get hot inside the building.  The bus ride home took a long time.  Traffic was stopped for about 15 minutes.  I was surprised to see a traffic jam at 1 in the afternoon.
I also got something for Rocketman.  It came with a receipt that said he could get free coffee refills until October.  Next week is a busy week for me.  I have two more styrofoam classes and then I am done.  I also have my first miniature class on Thursday.  So I have classes every day except for Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...