Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chilbo (Korean Enameling) Class

 I finished the tigers.  They turned out great.  They are getting framed and I should have them back next Wednesday.

I finished class early and Rocketman had a dinner so I walked past my bodyguard's shop and sure enough, he was in.  I went in and sat with him for awhile.  He told me there is another exhibition next Wednesday at the fortress.  He said that Nan-Young, my chilbo teacher, and everyone would be participating.  I wondered if that would include me.

He also told me that afterwards he was going to drink a lot of soju.  We had had a recent discussion about how his wife does not like him drinking and I brought that up.  He said that he was a Korean man and that is what Korean men do.

I would have stayed longer because his shop is full of eye candy scattered throughout but a group of potential customers made their way in.  I told him I would see him later and left.

Rocketman is finally feeling better from a nasty cold but it decided to invade me.  Luckily, we have some Nyquil and it looks like it's going to be a Nyquil night.  It's a really bad time for me to be sick.  I have chilbo class on Friday, miniature class on Sunday, hanji on Monday, bojagi on Tuesday, chilbo on Wednesday, miniature class on Thursday and chilbo on Friday.  It's a particularly busy week.  But then, is there ever a good time to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...