Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner in Seoul

 We had a wonderful time at the O'ngo Culinary School in Seoul.  This is Daniel Gray and his staff that put  on the Thanksgiving feast.
                                                         This was my plate.
 This was Rocketman's plate.  The food was delicious and the turkey was just perfect.  I couldn't have made it better myself.
 This was Rocketman's plate.  He was kinda pinned in and so I went up and refilled his plate two more times.  There was plenty of food for all.
 I was surprised at how many people were there.  We sat at a table with a family from Singapore.  The wife loved Korea so they were there for a vacation and I have no idea how they knew about this dinner.  They were wonderful to talk to and encouraged us to visit Singapore.

Here is a shot of some of the leftover food.  They also served three different types of pie: pumpkin, chocolate and cherry.

We left full and happy.  Insadong was very close so we stopped by to do a little shopping and saw this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...