Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hanji (Korean Papercraft) Class

 It's the beginning of another hanji project that will take this pile of cardboard and transfer it into something spectacular.  I love the beginning of the project where lots of glue is involved and I can see the form take shape, piece by piece.
                                                       First I had to glue all nine drawers.
                                             Then I had to glue the cubby holes for the drawers.
                                                Next gluing all the cubby holes together.
                                            Then came the top and bottom, and also the legs.
Here it is finished for this week.  I am only going to hanji once a week because of my schedule.  I could have gone on Thursday but I decided to visit Dongdaemun, a place that I can't get enough of.  I don't have any hanji homework right now which is great because I have a ton of bojagi homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...