Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Korean Chasu (Embroidery) and Bojagi Class

 Chasu homework for this week is to fill in the body of the bird.  This is a popular chasu pattern.
 I also have this new piece to do but my teacher didn't give me any homework on it yet.
 She also came bearing material.  My kind of girl! This is going to be for my next project, a table runner.
 She also brought show and tell.  This is a bojagi piece.
 Closeup of the piece.
 She added chasu to dress up the bojagi.  You can see why bojagi and chasu go so well together.

 She also brought this table runner. It is very long, over two yards.  This will be my next bojagi project. Here are some closeup shots of the table runner.









Tuesday was a rainy day and I got to yoga while it was still drizzling.  I was surprised to see there were only five of us instead of the usual 16-20.  This gave the teacher time to go around and torture help each of us.  She came over to me while I was trying to keep my legs in the air for 10 minutes.  She always is able to find a part of my body that with one touch can feel like a knife.  She used that pointer finger to press on the center of my breastbone.  It hurt so bad and the more I moaned, the harder she pressed.  I don't know what the point of it is, but I sure feel better when she stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...