Monday, April 11, 2011

Maedeup Monday!

 I got my maedeup homework finished and ready for class tomorrow.  I'm back to being confused about continuing my class.  I am starting to get really burnt out with classes every day of the week except for Friday.  Add to that schedule homework for chasu, pojagi and maedeup. 
Here is my weekly schedule:

Mondays - 9:30am -12:00pm   Chasu and Pojagi
Tuesdays - 11:00am - 1:00pm  Maedeup
Wednesdays - 10:15am - 11:45am  Dahn Yoga  2:00pm-4:00pm  Chilbo
Thursdays - 10:15am - 11:45am Dahn Yoga  2:00pm-4:00pm  Hanji
Fridays - 10:15-11:45am  Dahn Yoga

I've been keeping this schedule for over a month now and Rocketman thinks I'm doing too much.  My response has always been that I know this year (or more) that we are here is going to fly by and I want to take advantage of all the learning I can while I am here.  I also want to do more exploring which I haven't been able to do much because of this schedule.

This time my maedeup teacher did write down what she wanted me to do.  I realized that the bulk of what I did last week I already knew and she knew that.  So what's the point?  Plus it would free up another day of the week.  I already am anxious about tomorrow's class and who needs that.  So I really think tomorrow will be it for the maeduep classes.  I can always take a trip up to Incheon to see my old maedeup teacher, Su-Mi, if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...