Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I-Buzz Real Touch Korea - The Video

Here is the video from our session of  Real Touch Korea Season 1. Seoul Tou
Can you see me and Rocketman?  They did a wonderful job with the video they shot:


Here are some of the photos Rocketman shot of the day.

 You can read more about the day here and here.  I remember how magical it was to enter the auditorium to these drums called the janggu.
 Then to see it played by a professional was amazing.  I had to remember to breathe at times.  Rocketman really got a great shot of the moment.
                                                              I was sad to see it end.
Rocketman got a great shot of me putting together my ssam.  Every bite was delicious.

Here is one of my favorite Korea Tourism videos.  Of course, I love ours the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcQ_sfiYt7c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

We were really spoiled by the staff at the Korea Tourism Organization.  We plan on doing a lot more exploring of this great country and I just wish we had them along to help.  We were planning on vacationing outside of Korea like Thailand or Japan but now, thanks to this tour, we are going to spend vacation time seeing Korea.  There is so much we haven't seen yet and I can't wait to discover the hidden treasures of Korea!

If you want to find out about South Korea, check out buzzKorea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...