Monday, August 15, 2011

Maedeup Monday!

 This "Maedeup Monday" is brought to you from King Sejong's tomb.  I found this maedeup in the King Sejong Museum.
 These pictures show other ways that maedeup was used.  My book, "Elegant Knotted Jewelry"  has taken this ancient craft and put a new and modern spin on it.
                                       But I was beyond thrilled for see these.



I still want to get back to doing maedeup but right now I am beyond busy with all the homework from hanji and pojagi.  But hopefully soon I will have time to dig out my awl.

I also want to take this opportunity to give a huge "THANK YOU" to Dawn Erickson.  Even though my parents have a computer they fail to turn it on, claiming they just don't have they time.  So bless her heart, Dawn, keeps my parents up-to-date on my life here in Korea on Sunday mornings at church.  If not for her, I don't think my folks would even know half of what it going on with me.  Thank you Dawn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...