Friday, October 21, 2011

Chilbo (Korean Enameling)

                       This is what I made last week but didn't have time to fire.  It turned out great!
 Metal guy showed up and brought some of the sterling silver snails that he made for a fellow chilbo artist for her piece in the chilbo exhibition.  Mine are the blue ones and Nan's is the golden one.
                              Here they are checking out the snails after they were fired.
                    My new earrings!  Class was actually more a business meeting between myself and Metal Guy.  We are doing some design projects together.  I'll have something to show for it in about a month but stay tuned.  It's also going to empty our Korean bank account quite a bit but I think it will be worth it.
                                   This is what was Nan had waiting for fire from her students.
                                                                           Amazing!

Tomorrow is a jampacked day.  We have a Korean first birthday in Hongdae in Seoul and then at night we are going to a YB concert.  He was also on the television show "I Am A Singer" along with Kim Bum Soo.  We are so excited.  Here's a little sneak peek of what we will be hearing:

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player.aspx?type=popup&broadcastid=1000790100921100000&itemid=644886&itemIdx=644886

He is a rocker!

This is from one of the latest episodes of "I Am A Singer" where they had to do a duet.  This long haired guy is new and a rocker.  This duet took my breath away:

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player.aspx?type=popup&broadcastid=1000790100921100000&itemid=644886&itemIdx=644886

I love this show soooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...