Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hanji - The Korean Medicine Cabinet - Finished!

 I arrived at my hanji shop on Friday to this.  My medicine cabinet was finished.  I was so ready to be done with it.  When I had decided to make one of these I had no idea all the work that was involved. 
This is a link to how it all started.
I started August 11th and finished October 21st. I went to hanji class three times a week for 3 1/2 hours and also brought home lots of homework. All the intricate cutting was done at home.

I am so happy with how it turned out.  It's really beautiful.  My hanji teacher even drove it home for me so Rocketman didn't have to worry about how we would pick it up.  I started a new project which I will show you in a later blog.

We just returned from Seoul and the first birthday party we were attending and I need to get ready for the YB concert in a few hours.  Rock on!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...