Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bojagi (Korean Quilting) Class

                                                      I finished my latest bojagi project.
 I love the thread my teacher gave me to use for the decorative stitching.  It was varigated and really beautiful.
                                                                  Here is the back.
                          My teacher surprised me with what I'll be making next.  I can't wait!
Rocketman has been traveling a lot lately.  He was in Japan last week returning Saturday afternoon only to leave Sunday morning for Taiwan.  He asked me what I've been eating and this picture pretty much sums it all up, lots of kimchi.  There's nothing better than a bowl of homemade kimchi.  I also think it tastes better with the metal chopsticks and I've gotten pretty good at using them.  I don't really cook while Rocketman is gone and usually eat salads and bagels.  Things that don't create a lot of dirty dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...