Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bojagi (Korean Quilting) Class

               I finally had some downtime and was able to finish this bojagi.  It turned out great.
This was the original plan and if you look closely things didn't go according to plan.  There was a few pieces that are backwards but nobody knows that but me.

My bojagi teacher, KJ, is meeting me in Seoul on Friday to take me fabric shopping to all her favorite places.  I make sure to take pictures and get booth numbers.  She says that prices go up every January so you want to get your fabric before January 1st.  I'm so excited.

I'm going to have a full house here in a few hours.  Hellena just called and she is on the bus on her way to our apartment.  She flew in from Quatar where she works as a flight attendant.  Hannah, Jennifer and maybe Jeff are coming after work and Rocketman should be landing around 8:30 pm.  He should be home by 10 pm.

Hellena will only be here until 12 am and then she has to go to her sister's place in Seoul.  She is leaving for Busan early tomorrow morning for her best friend's wedding.  I worry about her because every time she has returned to Korea she has become very sick.  She doesn't understand it either.

I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures.  I made some food but we'll also order some delivery.  It's something we can't do here and the food is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Thats good post, i also live in seoul korea, and i searching for quilt course that can instructur me with english, because i can speak korean. Fo you have an information about quilt class that can speak english?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...