Monday, December 19, 2011

My Miniature Korean Pojangmacha (Street Food Cart)

I finished my Korean street cart yesterday in class.  I was amazed by the details my teacher included from the toilet paper (used as napkins) to the plastic bag that covered the ddukppoki (떡볶이) plate.  We worked hard and my teacher worked especially hard helping each of us out.
                                              I was absolutely thrilled how it turned out.
                                                     This is a look from the backside.
                                                     Side view.
         Here are my bungeo-ppang (fish-shaped bread filled with red bean paste).   Aren't they cute?
               Here's my teacher.  She knows her way around power tools.  She is really amazing!
                                                         My odeng ready for the broth.
              Rocketman showed up at the end to take me home.  He was amazed at what I had made.
 My teacher is on the left of me and her sister is on the right.  She owns the coffee shop right next door and she makes us our lunch.
Everyone is busy working.  I finished first and that was still way after 4 pm.  I finished at 6:15pm and I left happy but exhausted.  I don't have anymore classes lined up but I'm hoping to learn some more before we have to leave.

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute! The money, the newspaper, the chopsticks! I don't know if I'd have the patience to complete it in two sittings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...